Thursday, March 29th, 2018 by Laney Wiggins
Proactive Spring Time Maintenance Tips
Spring is here, finally!
This is a great time of year to have your roof assessed for any damage or general maintenance. There are some steps that you can take yourself before calling a reputable contractor:
1. Look for missing, damaged or curling shingles (this is definitley something you can do from a ground perspective)
2. Look for signs of fungus or algae (moss, weeds, discoloration, etc.)
3. Inspect metal areas for rust (flashing, soffit, gutter line, etc.)
4. Sweep or blow off debris from roof (you can prevent leaks by keeping your roof clean of piled up leaves)
5. Trim any branches hanging over your roof
We would also be more than happy to come out and do a full evaluation of your roof condition, just give our office a call!
our service area